The Association for Insurance Marketing (AIM) invites you to submit a paper for presentation at the 5th International Conference for Marketing in the Insurance industry (ICMI) held on the 17th and 18th of October at IPAG Business School, Paris, France. The Association welcomes conceptual and/or empirical research papers on topics in insurance marketing.
The best papers of the Conference will be invited to submit a full paper to be considered for publication in the International Journal of Bank Marketing or the Service Industries Journal.
Contributions may be conceptual or empirical in nature and touch upon one of the following insurance marketing topics (but are not limited to):
· Digital transformation of the insurance industry
· Multichannel behavior in the insurance industry
· Consumer behavior
· Judgment and Decision-Making
· The new role of the agency in the insurance industry
· The relationship between actuarial sciences and marketing
· Big data for marketing in the insurance industry
· Loyalty and customer satisfaction in the insurance industry
· Product development
· Customer Lifetime Value in the insurance industry
· Ethics in the insurance industry
· Practical case studies from marketing in the insurance industry
You are kindly invited to submit your contribution, an extended abstract (maximum 2000 words) or a full paper (max 6000 words), in English by August 31st, 2019.
Authors submitting an extended abstract should provide an introduction, purpose of the study, theoretical foundations, methodology, findings, discussion, conclusion, potential contributions to the field and references.
Submissions should not already be published in any journal or publication (including online journals, books and book chapters). Authors will be notified of acceptance/rejection decision by September 15th 2019.
At least one of the authors of a paper should register for ICMI 2019 and present the contribution in a competitive paper session.
Please send your contribution* to:
Ilaria Dalla Pozza, Professor of Marketing, IPAG Business School
*The application should contain one file with and one without author details.